Baacha Khan Trust’s chief aim is to work for the socio-economic development, propagation of his philosophy of non-violence, peaceful conflict-resolution and co-existence, promotion of human rights, and his vision of creation dignified living conditions for the oppressed and marginalized communities and groups, particularly in Pakistan, Afghanistan and the whole south Asia.
• Social, economic, educational, and cultural development of the people of Pakistan and Afghanistan.
• Promotion of peace and human rights.
• Economic and political empowerment of marginalized groups, particularly women
• Environmental protection and preservation.
• Poverty alleviation.
• Increasing awareness of general people to understand their rights and help them in the protection of those rights.
• Development of human and natural resources.